Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• 2144 to BT

Comment

• We can try play by IP i have no chance to check can i play

Comment

• Well, I or mart7x5 just set up a game when youre online and you should then try to connect..
          If worx - cool!
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2145 to Mart7x5

Maybe you should set up an ICQ account Walek, so we could communicate efficently..
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 2145 to Walek
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

• 2145 sended

Comment

• 2146 To Mart some time ago

Believers redirect to Merchant Exchange
                  Lal redirects to Neural Amplifier

Comment

• 91029897 is my ICQ but i not use it since in Poland we have Gadu-Gadu

Comment

• 2146 to Walek
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

• 2146 to BT

Comment

• 2147 to Mart7x5

Comment

• 2147 to Walek
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

• 2147 to BT

Comment

• 2148 to Walek
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X