SMAC replacement needed for Uni 2112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC replacement needed for Uni 2112

This is The Ghosts Among Us Game. Here's a link to the thread: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=102184

I'm game. I finally get to play University. Of course, I've already taken over for Agent Subversion in a Pirate Game, this could get interesting.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Might aswell use this thread since its for the same player.

Anybody interested in replacing AgentSubversion as the believers in a 7 player SMAC game ?
      It's still on turn one since he dropped out literally right after it was made.

Darsnan is the CMN thus he has the password.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

OK, I'm feeling masochistic, I playing a SP Believer hybrid game, large standard map of planet, SMAX with the Aliens. Big challenge. I'll try that one to.
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Also need a replacement for the Spartans in the same game if anybody wants that ?
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I could take the Spartans
            Mart
            Map creation contest
            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

I could too!
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I want too

Comment

Working...
                X