Looking for PBEM game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PBEM game!

I'm looking for any number of people to play a PBEM game of SMAC. I can set it up, but seeing as this is my first time doing the multiplayer thing i'd be more than happy to let someone else handle it. All factions are up for grabs (i'll play whatever no one else wants.)
    My email is belvadave@shaw.ca

I'm up for a game!

I call Morgan
    Self-proclaimed
    King of the World

Comment

alrighty, good stuff, how many people do you want to wait for, before we get this shindig going? any preference?

Comment

I'd like the University, if you need another player.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Definitely, definitely, the more the merrier as they say. so that's gaians, morganites and the university taken.... and like i said, i'll take whatevers left. that's four people now, so we can start the game or wait for more, whatever you guys prefer.

Comment

I'm up for another game - as the Spartans or the Believers

Googlie

Comment

I'll take the Hive given what's left. Or the Peacekeepers if it's a large map.
              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

okay so that's

themonger : morgan
                jamski : university
                mike : gaians
                googlie : spartan/believers
                shawnmmcc : hive/peacekeepers

looking good, i figured i'd just use a huge random map, transcend diff., with all normal settings, so lemme know if that sounds good

Comment

Sounds good - peacekeepers for sure. Do you want to ask someone like Sikader to moderate, to make sure of roughly equal placement?
                  The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                  And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                  Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                  Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I can add one as either the hive or the believers...

Comment

Yay, this will be a nice game Googlie as momentum baddie

Well, whenever its ready :

j_maunders AT yahoo.co.uk

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

edward.crisler@mchsi.com

Send it away...

Comment

WOW - now we have 7

themonger : morgan
                          jamski : university
                          mike : gaians
                          googlie : spartans
                          shawnmmcc : hive
                          Crisler: believers
                          belvadave: PeaceKeepers

Do we want it CMN'd (I'd suggest darsnan) or are we happy with the crappy positions the game gives us and with setting our own passwords?

(If we do go the CMN route, I'd vote for the Darsnan faststart - we each start with 4 colony pods and 4 scouts (sparta with 3 scouts plus a rover) which gives much more to do in those early turns)

G.

(googlie@canada.com)

Comment

I'm Mike and will be leading the Gaians, good luck everyone.

phattire12@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
                              Do we want it CMN'd (I'd suggest darsnan) or are we happy with the crappy positions the game gives us and with setting our own passwords?

(If we do go the CMN route, I'd vote for the Darsnan faststart - we each start with 4 colony pods and 4 scouts (sparta with 3 scouts plus a rover) which gives much more to do in those early turns)

G.

(googlie@canada.com)
                              I would prefer to have the game CMN'd (cause I know I'll be the one screwed over by starting positions if I don't vote )

The faststart thing sounds good as long as I don't start right next to you Googlie :P

email:no1inparticular@graffiti.net
                              Self-proclaimed
                              King of the World

Comment

Working...
                              X