No announcement yet.

The Laptop Game turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, it is reported that the Nautilus secret project, The Weather Paradigm, is nearing a major breakthrough!

2142 passed to President Net Warrior.

I've only experienced pop-up information on the AI's progress on secret projects. I don't think any reports are given on human player's progress.

Comment

• Hear yea, hear yea, a public announcement:

The talented engineers of The Unity Forces have attained a most awesome and wonderous breakthrough. Hence forth terraforming will be as childs play for us.

2143 to Gaians

Comment

• Turn to jtsisyoda.

Comment

• To Rubin.

I might not be able to play much this weekend. I can probably do a turn Sunday night, though.
          "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• VirtuaNet Update

Corporate Security, M.Y. 2143.605: It is now official that the Nautilus base of Port Svensgaard has surprisingly built The Command Nexus. Captain Ulrik Svensgaard beat the Believers and the Hive to this--albeit, Svensgaard may not currently benefit as much from the ability to recruit superior landbased troops.
            Svensgaard also initiated the construction of The Merchant Exchange--much to the regret of CEO Rubin.
            The Hive and the Lord's Believers have both cancelled their construction of The command Nexus and are now redirecting their efforts toward a new goal, The Merchant Exchange.
            Unsurprisingly, Captain Svensgaard convened the Planetary Council. His agenda: Elect Planetary Governor! Sister Miriam Godwinson and Master Yoda are the two candidates.

Captain Svensgaard: 27 votes for Sister Miriam
            Chairman Yang: 20 votes for Sister Miriam
            Sister Miriam: 43 votes for herself
            CEO Rubin: 15 votes for Sister Miriam
            President Net Warrior: 36 votes (undecided)
            Lord Chip: 24 votes (undecided)
            Master Yoda: 54 votes (undecided)

Turn 2143 passed to President Net Warrior.
            Last edited by Rubin; January 31, 2004, 09:21.

Comment

• 2144 to Gaians

BTW, I voted for Miriam
              Last edited by Net Warrior; January 31, 2004, 15:41.

Comment

• GNN election night coverage is on the air!

Turn to Yoda.
                Last edited by Chip_Buckner; January 31, 2004, 15:48.

Comment

• turn to rubin... i'll be out for 6-8 hours but then can play another turn today if it comes around.

btw... I voted for Miriam, too. it's a LANDSLIDE!
                  "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• 2144 to Net Warrior.

Very nice broadcast, Chip. And the University voting for Sister Miriam... hilarious finale, jtsisyoda!

Comment

• 2145 to Gaians

I had some reload problems. I tried to zoom and erase to a forest expansion message and the game froze up. I reloaded and tried it again, and I'll be darned if it didn't freeze up a 2nd time. Later on I saved the turn and completed it a little later. When I reloaded again the reload message didn't appear. .....go and figure.... none the less I figured I'd notify you all.

Comment

• I, too, had problems. Mine was a case of the fingers moving faster than the brain, rather than something wrong with the program. I saved and exited before opening the turn. I re-opened the turn, got both a warning about my action and Net Warrior's double reload, played the turn and sent it on.

Thanks for your patience.

I'm curious though, will Yoda get both sets of warnings, or just mine?

Comment

• 2145 to Rubin.

Sorry, I don't pay much attention to the reload warnings. Perhaps I'm too trusting.

Comment

• 2145 to the Peacekeepers.

The messages during my turn were quite, hmm, inaccurate, but I think everything is as it is supposed to be.

Comment

• 2146 to Gaians

Comment

• 2146 to jtsisyoda.

Comment

Working...
                                X