Did I die? NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I die? NO!

Well, I'm sitting at the library typing this msg to everyone. I'm involved in NUMEROUS games at the moment here (at least 9). I came home (in the process of moving anyways) and my equipment was gone. Oh, what a dreadful world it is! I assume all my turns are in my email addy, and i'm currently rebuilding myself a dummy box. I don't expect to be running until this time next week. If i'm replaced (even temporarily) I understand. Sorry for the hassle folks, but I am returning with my Subversionist gusto ASAP.

I still want to play in the games i'm in, but if it has to be, it has to be. Take care guys, and i'll c ya in about a week.

TRAS!
    Agent Subversion out

Sorry to hear that Agent. We'll wait until we hear from you.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

ditto
      Last edited by Net Warrior; December 18, 2003, 22:08.

Comment

The 7 player all confilict game is on hold for now, Hopefully it will restart when your ready. I dont have any problems waiting and no one else has petitioned to have you booted out yet.

I would like to know though, is it ok for me to just post the Turn on the Forum rather then E-mail it to you. As I am currently unable to send any E-mails. Is this a problem? Oh and if your wondering what your password is I belive Darsen sent them all out by PM rather then E-mail so it should still be in Apolyton someware.
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Hey 'Version, what's the dealio? How goes the dummy box rebuild?
          "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Checking in, and the dummy box is working. Unfortunately there is no internet connection avalable yet. No phone no cable. I spent everything moving, and decided on hardware instead of phone. It'll be a bit longer, same rules apply. Take care.

Agent Subversion
            Agent Subversion out

Comment

Has anyone heard from Agent recently? I just emailed him the following message:

Hi Agent,
              When do you think you'll be back on line and ready to play your "Ghosts" move?
              Regards,
              Net warrior

Comment

Working...
              X