Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2103 to TheRedmenace.

Originally posted by Fosse

Agent, could you start zipping them for me? I don't want a too full mailbox to allow me to throw another spanner into the works.
    Could you do the same? Actually, only the last turn was unzipped, the first two were OK.

Comment

The comm box crackled with life. Then Lt. Spatsky's voice clicked in. "We're coming up on the fungus now. It's dense. Very dense. I think we're going to have better luck driving around it." The Commander would have to wait for the speeder's return before getting a close up look at the fungus. This soon after planetfall, live video feeds were an extravagance even the security minded Spartans would do without.

He had seen the fungus from space of course. Vast stretches of pink and orange, it had taken some effort for him to come to recognize them as Chiron's equivalent of Earth's forests. He picked up the microphone and sent an acknowledgement to the speeder. "Signing off for now," came the response. He glanced distractedly about the cramped -- Spartan, ha ha -- command center, the heart of Sparta command. At a small, 2x2.5 foot stainless steel counter, Lt. Pierce, the acting chief science office, was demonstrating the finding of a pod brought back by another patrol to a representative of what would seem to be the manufacturing corps by the makeshift badge on his lapel. The officer seemed excited, in contrast to just about everyone else manning the command center that morning. Perhaps he was witnessing the first interesting development since planetfall...

Turn 2104 sent to AS.

Comment

Originally posted by Minute Mirage
        Could you do the same? Actually, only the last turn was unzipped, the first two were OK.

Comment

Ooops, last unzipped turn. I swear it
          Agent Subversion out

Comment

No worries. Turn to MM.

Off topic:
            Agent... did you get the last Ghosts turn? wgarbie said he sent it to you... but it isn't your style to sit on a turn for a week.

Comment

2104 onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSubversion

Theres some rules for ya!
                Turn sent on the dusty trail.
                I shed a tear, Farewell turn!
                Oh how well I thouht I knew you
                I just checked the link, and it seems to point back to this thread. Are we still playing with standard tournament rules?

Comment

Turn passed to Agent.

Comment

To MM

Comment

2105 to TheRedmenace.

Comment

2106 to AS.

Was this map edited at all, or is it completely random?

Comment

Turn to MM

Comment

Turn sent on, and yes it's completely random. I'm feeling the random bite myself. Ouch. I send out a turn as soon as i get it, and i'm waiting on the ghosts turn....mmmm.
                            Agent Subversion out

Comment

Fosse, could you resend the turn? There's nothing in my inbox.

Comment

2106 to TheRedmenace.

Comment

Working...
                                X