Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlikely Alliances: Almost Complete

The map is almost done. I need you to agree on (or discuss) the following:

1) Accelerated start: Each human faction will get 4 Colony Pods, 2 Scout Patrols and a Former.
    2) AI Boost: The Unlikely Alliances are especially hostile towards human players (Intense Rivalry). I think the overall level of difficulty would be considered medium/hard (though, I'm not sure if this rating is correct).
    3) Game Rules: (see the attached image)
    4) House Rules: You may wish to set up a more detailed set of house rules, e.g. no crawler upgrades etc.
    5) Passwords: You can PM or e-mail me if you want a specific password for the game (Rubin_Datalinks AT hotmail DOT com).
    6) Turn Order: University -> Cybernetic Consciousness -> Data Angels -> AI Factions

If you have additional preferences, please post these and I'll see what I can do. I'll have the game ready (I hope) shortly after you've all confirmed.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good to me.

Password request sent in PM.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Game ready!

The setup is done. I tested the game 3 times with different results each time. The AI should be at a medium difficulty. However you may be surprised. I've made a turn thread for the game here.

2101 sent to AgentSubversion.

Comment

Working...
        X