believers replacement needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• believers replacement needed

believers replacement needed for PBEM with 7 players.

first turn.

tracend, all average.
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

I'll do it!
    Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

rofl 2 replacements needed already for one game
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

thanks gabrie
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

I'll take the 2nd if it's open
          Agent Subversion out

Comment

sorry, taken.....

Comment

Working...
            X