Replacement Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Needed

Replacement needed for Gufnork Rumble to play univ (SMAC). We are currently at 2192. The univ is pacted with Hive (me), I believe at war with Morgan (Rubin) and AI spartans and peacekeepers. It is the first in the power graph but currently is threatened by an accute problem of riots. If you are interested please contact Gufnork, Rubin, Chip (Gaian) and me for more details.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

I am interested.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Great to have you on board Captain! Hope you won't get scared away when you hear the truth. I'm sending you a PM for more details. You should also contact Gufnork or Darsnan for password.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

HongHu if he has fled after he heard the truth I would be interested
        A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

lol thanks for the interest dacole. The great Captain has proved to be of great courage though. But we are still figuring out all the patches and upgrades and stuff. Next time my pbem needs a replacement I'll remember to ask you first.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
          X