No announcement yet.

Turns of 5-Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn received and sent on to MM -- Merry Christmas!
    "While there is an underclass, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -- Eugene V. Debs.

Comment

2103 sent onwards to Net Warrior.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Comment

2103 to Believers

Seasons Greetings to one and all

Comment

Anybody seen the turn?
          "While there is an underclass, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -- Eugene V. Debs.

Comment

I've e-mailed FlameFlash to jog his memory

Comment

I just re-sent the turn to flameflash, just in case.

Comment

Back online after tech difficulties... I'll be back running with a turn ready tomorrow.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Got the turn, asked for a resend:

To FF, cc. you-all:

Hi, FF. It's good to see the turn!

Small problem; when your turn is over, you need to hit "turn complete," and then "save and exit." Otherwise, the saved file still thinks it's your turn, and asks me for your password!

So, no dice on this file. . Your going to have to replay the turn, save and exit, and resend it to me.

I had the same problem when I started, as MM will tell you. Maybe it's karma!

Anyway, best wishes, and may the worms of last turn all be AAs!

--Robert

Comment

I got a resend, but it has the same problem. . I've e-mailed FF about it.

Any words of wisdom for FF from the peers of the realm?

Comment

Hmm - FF also sent me that turn, and while I can open it, and even move the pieces around, I can't save it, either as a mid-game save (using the left hand "save" menu) nor as a regular "turn complete" save

I fear that the file has somehow become corrupt, and prolly needs FlameFlash to replay the turn completely and save it afresh

G.

Comment

Listen . . . tumbleweeds . . .

Comment

Googlie? FlameFlash? What's up with the turn guys?

Comment

Working...
                          X