new game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new game

I'm looking for three players and someone to setup. I'm looking for a fast paced game, so only sign up if you can keep a decent turn rate.

I need to practice, who wants to be my first victim?
    Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

AC or AX?

If AC I'm interested.

Comment

SMAC? Fast pace! Sign me up

Comment

Welcome Back wgabrie!

Heah wgabrie,

long time no see, and Welcome back!
        Anyways, I know that AgentSubversion has been looking to start a SMAC game as well, with him playing the Uni's. Since I had volunteered to CMN that one, why if he decides to join this one, why I can be the CMN and set up the game, if you like. FYI in case your interested.

D

Comment

Anyone interested in accelerated start or blind research?

Comment

I would be interested in a fast paced 4-player game playing with the University. However, I'm willing to let AgentSubversion play instead of me if wishes to, especially seeing that he's from the USA like the rest of you. I wouldn't want to be slowing you guys down with my different time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Net Warrior
              Anyone interested in accelerated start or blind research?
              I would recommend against both of these. First, a CMN can give you a modified accelerated start by giving more starting units - say 3-4 CP's, 3 Scouts, and 3 Formers. Secondly, for a Blind Research game, why these go on forever it seems (one of mine is almost 2 years old now). My $0.02.

D

Comment

I don't care wether we play AC or AX, whichever one everyone has.

Since D has offered to setup the game, I'll trust his experiance in world settings.

Also, it doesn't matter if you're outside the USA, I think that if you're placed in proper order it will speed up the game somewhat.

Comment

I'm up for another game, especially if Darsnan is setting it up!!

Any faction, any conditions

G.

Comment

All right, since this is wgabrie's thread, why I will let him decide how many players he wants in this game.
                    My son has a chess tournament Sunday afternoon, so if I get feedback before then, why I should be able to sketch out the game on paper during this 5 hour block, then incorporate it Sunday evening, and start playtesting early this coming week. Game should then be available by the end of next weekend. FYI.

D

Comment

In like flint, i'll play any faction, though i'd like PUT or Cyber Conc.

Be interrogating you all shortly.
                      Agent Subversion out

Comment

Re: new game

Originally posted by wgabrie
                        I'm looking for three players and someone to setup.
                        Right - (it helps to read the thread fully)

I'll back out and let the first 3 takers join the game

G.

Comment

OK, so we're probably going to have 4 players in this game. At your earliest convenience, plese E-Mail me your SMAC Faction preferences and password preferences, and I will set the game up accordingly.

Currently I have:

wgabrie: undecided

Fosse: undecided

Net Warrior : undecided

AgentSubversion: University (per PM)

Please update me accordingly via this thread.

D

Comment

Darsnan,
                            I don't see your email address. I'll play Morgan. I'll email you my password when I hear from you. Mine is billci54@hotmail.com.
                            NW

Comment

I'm not sure who I'll be yet. I'll let everyone else choose first so I know which way the game is swinging.

Comment

Working...
                              X