new 7 players PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 7 players PBEM

we had a thread for 7 players PBEM that seems to have disapeered but i still would like a game like that.

if any budy wants post here.

hive and gaians cought
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

SMAC or SMAX? What map size? Directed or non-directed research?

Comment

smac,huge map all standard and avarage directed research,tracend and so.....
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

i'm game. sign me up for the spartans.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

yes ... i would like to play with brother lal.

can anyone explain me how difficult level affects a human-player-only (without ai) game?

phsychological@gmx.net

Comment

so we have spartans, hive,Pk's and gaians taken. another 3 missing....

Comment

Originally posted by phsycho
              yes ... i would like to play with brother lal.

can anyone explain me how difficult level affects a human-player-only (without ai) game?

phsychological@gmx.net
              Basicall all the usual effects except you don't have an AI with certain built in advantages

Cost for SE changes-- drones come earlier (size 2 on transcend)-- formulas for ecodamage and research are also affected IIRC

My opinion on this game

DON'T DO IT

The completion rate for 7 player games is shockingly low. My completion rate on 7 player PBEM games is 0%-- while I love the idea of the diplomatic tangles inherent with 7 humans, I have never had one of these games come close to finishing.

So I will wish you well but be prepared for 3days between turns ( if things go well)
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

.. he is right you know... perhaps there's some way we could arrange for an IP game... once a week, we get togther for an hour, rather than a PBEM game...

Comment

I'm ok with 3 days between turns.

lets try. i have other games. if we finnish it fine if not...well...lets enjoy it and that

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

So I will wish you well but be prepared for 3days between turns ( if things go well)
                    I'd say 3 days between turns is a very positive estimate, especially considering the game is SMAC and the turn order can't be adjusted based on people's location.

Comment

YessS a real game once per week !

count me in

Comment

well, phsycho... that might not be the case, but in any event, we'd prolly get more accomplished doing that.

Comment

ok the moment we get anough players we'll begin...

Comment

Count me in.
                            I'll take Morgan.

zeljkacuric@lycos.com

Remark: If not transcend,I'll give it a miss.

Regards.

SF
                            My life, my rules

Comment

then only UNI and believers left....

Comment

Working...
                              X