Wanna play!?:o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna play!?:o)

Hi is there enyone, who wants to play??? Im new, never played online before, from Czech Republic, so i prefer European states on IP or mail...

ICQ 228429586

Best try posting this in the Multiplaying Forum

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

good idea, but im little lost in this... so i have to try it in multiplayer forum, )

Comment

Hey Lados, I'm new too! I want to play a game with someone as inexperienced as I am, so how about it?
        My email is jeremiahtkane@hotmail.com
        I like to play as the Peacekeepers. Hopefully we can get some more players too!

P.S. I'm playing SMAC not SMAX
        Last edited by Jerh9e1k5; October 26, 2003, 16:59.

Comment

join me to game
          Sparta
          (smac or smax)
          xxxxxxxxmkrawczyk@plusnet.plxxxxxx

cut xxxx...
          Best regards,
          Kratylos
          www.civ.org.pl

Comment

Hey Kratylos, I posted here a while ago but Lagos hasn't responded... I've got another game that's about to start right here: http://www.civgaming.net/forums/show...3094#post93094

If you go quickly you may be able to join!

Comment

Lados-THC@seznam.cz

WRITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's a vacancy for one additional player here

Comment

Hey - my first time too. I would play as anybody except Morgan or Miriam (on SMAC only, since I lost my SMAX CD.) If on a small or tiny world actually I would play Miriam, if all the other factions were taken.
                  I don't know if it is a problem but the patch causes the game to crash on my computer, so I am using the unpatched version. Will that make our games incompatible?
                  Who exactly lives in the United Nations? If you are a hobo and you sleep in front of the U.N. building, does that count?

Comment

Working...
                  X