Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New SMAC PBEM with 4 players Classic Game :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take the Peacekeepers in a second game. xxxkylebenanderson@hotmail.comxxx

Comment

Hey guy, The PeaceKeepers are already spoken for in the 2nd game

Comment

Oops, they sure were. Hive is a good second choice for me, looking (this time) at what's been taken.

Comment

Back to the first game for a sec

I was hoping in the rules we could haver CO-victory off OR have a rule that no two human players can win together ( you could team with an AI)-- I just find it ruins the game for two strong players to team up to the end . . .
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
            Back to the first game for a sec

I was hoping in the rules we could haver CO-victory off OR have a rule that no two human players can win together ( you could team with an AI)-- I just find it ruins the game for two strong players to team up to the end . . .
            I haven't played any PBEMs to that point, but that does seem plausible. As far as rules are concerned, I'd also prefer that random events were turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by Minute Mirage

I haven't played any PBEMs to that point, but that does seem plausible. As far as rules are concerned, I'd also prefer that random events were turned off.

I assume random events WILL be off-- As for CO-OP, I know that tournament rules allow as many as TWO human controlled factions to share the victory

I just find it more interesting diplomatically if everyone knows they are ultimately alone. Some of the more boring games were ones where two (of perhaps 3 evenly matched players) team up to the bitter end . . . .
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

OK, so in game 1, it's teaming with the AI but not a human, and random events off. Sounds good so far. I'm ready to start.

Net Warrior
                Last edited by Net Warrior; October 20, 2003, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Net Warrior
                  OK, so in game 1, it's teaming with the AI but not a human, and random events off. Sounds good so far. I'm ready to start.

Net Warrior
                  Me too-- who is responsible for setting up the game ???

Comment

In self-start mode, it would be the Gaian player who starts. That would be me in game 2.
                    Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                    http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

Ok game start. Turn sent to Gaians
                      Best regards,
                      Kratylos
                      www.civ.org.pl

Comment

Should we start the second game? We have four players already:

Gaians - DilithiumDad
                        Hive - Fosse
                        University - Minute Mirage
                        Peacekeepers - Net Warrior

Comment

It seems I'm repeating myself here, but is there still interest for the second game?

Comment

I thought the game was on but that we were still looking for someone to hold the passwords.

Hey DD, maybe you should just start the game while we're still looking.

BTW, where can I download a copy of the map?

Comment

Originally posted by Net Warrior
                              I thought the game was on but that we were still looking for someone to hold the passwords.

Hey DD, maybe you should just start the game while we're still looking.

BTW, where can I download a copy of the map?
                              You can download the map here.

Comment

Johndmuller has agreed to hold the passwords for the second game, if we want to start it. I'm interested in playing, but what about you others, i.e. Net Warrior, DilithiumDad and Fosse?

Comment

Working...
                                X