Replacement for Gecko PBEM needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement for Gecko PBEM needed

This SMAC pbem game is still fairly young, around 2165, you will be taking over Duma's Believer factions. The faction itself isn't particularly strong (midway in power graph last i checked), however you have a large mass of land totally under control and a powerful ally, so if you're experienced or looking for a challenge then it won't be a problem.
    Players wanting to join should post here and then message Hobbes xxxjcrocombe@aardvark.net.auxxx for the password and then DilithiumDad will pass on the turn to you.

Thanks
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

I'd like to try, not experienced but willing to learn!
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

No problem at all, whats your email so DD can send you the turn ?
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I don't have Dacole's e-mail address. Until he supplies one, I think we have to consider the slot still open!
        Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
        http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

Ack!! Email is dacole@wfubmc.edu sorry about that, thought I sent it!
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

By your prompt reply, young Jedi, you proved your worth for further training. Turn sent. Now all you need is the password!
            Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
            http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

Working...
            X