looking for new PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new PBEM game

I would like to open a SMAC PBEM game (we'll need a CMN).
    large map, normal rools.
    trasend dificulty, 4 players 3 AI's.
    long run game with stable players.

LETS GO FOR SOMETHING REAL!!!
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Hi i would love to join this game. I see you also posted this thread on CGN forums also. I've also replied there.

Comment

c'mon d
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Yeah I 'll join. Spartans or Gaians
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

just choose

Comment

Wow see that the Great Captain has joint this broke my last line of defense. I was trying not to sign up because I just started my first PBEM. But if you'll take me, I would like to sign up. I would like to play Gaians if Captain Hercules wouldn't mind.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

well.... it seems we'r 4!
              ill take hive
              marco gets UNI
              hercules spartans
              and hong gets the gaians

all in for a long run game?

Comment

i've just mail hobbes to asking him to setup a game for as.

so we'll begin ASAP

Comment

Yes the threads are very inactive at the moment. Hope we can achieve a good speed here.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Should we post our normal available hours? Maybe we should see if the play order is good for short tuning time.

My only PC time is 9pm to around 12pm my time, that is 10pm to 1am Poly time.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

we've got a CMN (thanks to hobbes!)

ill need your emails
                      please send to martin_t@netvision.net.il

youll be getting instractions from CMN

GOOOD LUCK

Comment

Name of the PBEM?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

"THE LONG RAOD TO WIN"

Comment

Hi T_RAS i have sent my email to martin_t@netvision.net.il
                            Can't wait to start

Comment

you'll be getting pwd's and 1st turn from CMN (hobbes)
                              soon

Comment

Working...
                              X