Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.Y. 2152 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2152:
    A very busy year, indeed. The new map data has been analyzed and CEO Rubin has initiated a territorial paradigm codenamed Knight's Circle. Additionally, Geo-Scientists, led by Jeneba, have devised the first results of a complete terraform strategy. This marks the start of the second phase of the Grand Planetary Expedition.
    To support the newly built tactical units Rubinic military has ordered several new troopers, including squadrons of Rubinic Crescent Forces. Within a few years prototyping of new military technology is expected to further improve the overall combat abilities of Rubinic military forces, led by the famous Commander Jameson.
    Surprisingly, leading members of the 'New Chiron Party' are reported to have been invited by CEO Rubin to discuss planetary politics.
    Finally, the Rubinites have recovered from the technical difficulties preventing decade reports.
    End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Comment

• GNN - 2153

On the diplomatic front, 2153 was an eventful year, as we made contact with additional Unity factions. Unfortunately, time has not mellowed their dispostions, leaving us resolved to remain independent of their Planet-desecrating civilizations.

GNN Year in Review

Turn to HongHu

Comment

• 2153 sent to univ
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2153 to Rubinites

Comment

• M.Y. 2153 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2153:
            Commander Jameson has requested a further increase in military funding. This has been granted by CEO Rubin. As a direct result of this Rubinic research has entered very difficult times and the prosperity of the Rubinites seems to be fading slowly.
            End of Report

Comment

• Gentlemen:

I'm at the office, leaving town shortly and will be gone until late Thursday night (for HongHu, that's 10pm CDT). I wouldn't normally see this turn until then, but asked my 12-year old son to download the game and, with my prompting over the phone, to send the turn on to HongHu.

Let me know if there was a problem.

Chip/Gaia
              Last edited by Chip_Buckner; September 10, 2003, 17:01.

Comment

• Thanks Chip! Turn had sent to univ.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2154 to Rubin

Comment

• Guys I will be out of town until tomorrow afternoon so please expect a delay from me. (I don't trust my 4 year old to do my turns. )

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• M.Y. 2154 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2154:
                      * Possibilities for increased research funding?
                      * Report on native flora: Fungal lifeform, may 'invoke' hostile fauna DONE!
                      * ...further details on TerraPlan. In progress.
                      * Native fauna husks (Planet Pearls): -- interest/profit? Synthetic?
                      * Advice on possible expansion
                      * Crimson-Fungus Planet-Fungus Amaraxa? Fungi Morbus Xenofungus
                      * Cmd. Jameson: Request for new weapons! Priority details?
                      * Boreholes: Ecological effects? Critical?
                      * Conference (Hydroponics One): "Nutrients: How to support a larger population."
                      * psych-waves ... morale/courage/resistance
                      -- Personal Memo (found lying on Jeneba's desk)
                      End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip.

Chip:
                      HongHu: No problem

Comment

• Guys: Sorry I'm late. I've spent 42 of the last 48 hours in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Depositions ran longer than expected, so it's 0200 now. I'd much rather have been here, playing.

Turn to HongHu.

Comment

• Council Bluffs? Must be hard leading that town.

2155 to Rubinites.

Comment

• M.Y. 2155 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2155:
                            The GPE-2 has encountered some annoying difficulties due to large patches of Xenofungus. A single unit has daringly entered one of these fungal fields in an attempt to reach new territory.
                            End of Report

Comment

• The Unity Transport we located in a Unity pod continues to move across the oceans, locating other factions. The 1st and 2nd GEF units, on the other hand, continue their exploration of the planet, but have yet to make contact with anything but native wildlife.

Lal has apparently been giving our Comm frequency to other factions as they chime in from time-to-time to make demands. Contact with our old fellows has been discouraging because, for the most part, they have made better use than we of the intervening years to improve their situation on the planet.

Lord Chip - Personal Diary

Turn to HongHu.
                              Last edited by Chip_Buckner; September 13, 2003, 16:02.

Comment

• turn sent

sorry for the lack of report. Been kind of busy lately.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X