Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.Y. 2138 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2138:
    New terraformer plans has been presented. For the next several years Rubinic terraforming engineers know exactly what to do. These new plans are much appreciated.

*Public Announcement, M.Y. 2138*
    By the end of M.Y. 2138 Brother Lal finally reports that Chiron's second Secret Project, The Merchant Exchange, has been built at U.N. Information Agency. Immediately after its completion Brother Lal announced the initiation of a project codenamed The Virtual World.

End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Comment

• [With all these announcements about Lal's secret projects, we're aren't supposed to know that other factions exist yet, are we?]

2139 to Hong Hu.

Comment

• 2139 to Univ.

No AA's here either. But contacted a semi-hostile AI. What a luck!
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• We have Santiago, Lal and Miriam. Lal could be friendly, in the other two cases semi-hostile is a positive reaction. Maybe it's just me and women... Dee isn't that bad though, must be my animal magnetism that catches her eye.

2139 to Rubinites.

Comment

• M.Y. 2139 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2139:
            Rubinic Scouts have finally crossed the crimson fields. CEO Rubin is awaiting the new map data with anticipation. Jeneba has revealed that the Weather Paradigm actually contains parts of an alien device found within the planet itself. The origin of this artifact is still unknown. This effectively prevents the Rubinites to reproduce the project. However, Jeneba has requested more funding to Rubinic research, which has been granted.
            Also, preparations are being made for the 4th Decade Report.

Official Rubinic Infomercial (excerpt): Education is important. Very important. Social and individual awareness and enlightenment form a crucial part of the basis of our society. You have the chance of joining the ranks of the highly educated Talents -- our intellectual elite. Enlist now and contribute to Rubinic prosperity.
            End of Report

Turn passed to Lord Chip of the Gaians.

Chip: I, too, find it a bit conflicting, that we have access to information from factions which we still haven't encountered. I can't seem to come up with a rational explanation... Any ideas? The factions did have contact aboard the U.N.S. Unity, maybe some kind of transmitters or tracers/beepers from before planetfall?!?

Comment

• 2140 to Univ

Sorry for the delay. I seem to have lost that ASD of mine. (It was found later in the hands of my sick baby.)

Just had time to read some prior posts too. As for PBEM tech trading I think there is no rule but people who would like to stick around normally are pretty honest with their words since reputation is very important in PBEM games.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2140 to Rubin. HGP too? Give us a break!

Comment

• M.Y. 2140 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2140:
                  Upon the discovery of Biogenetics Jeneba presented the idea of the Human Genome Project, a research and educational complex with branches and divisions in every base. By M.Y. 2140 the project has been completed. The intellectual reserves of the less educated part of the population have been put to good use -- resulting in far better social conditions than ever before.
                  Unfortunately, the 4th Decade Report has been delayed due to technical problems.
                  End of Report

Turn 2140 complete Turn passed to Lord Chip.

Gufnork: You forgot to attach the turn ... Please resend.
                  Last edited by Rubin; August 27, 2003, 13:14.

Comment

• I don't know why I their reaction surprised me. We've all been working so hard for such a long time without any real prospect of taking a break that I should have expected the uprising. We shall have to investigate ways to promote rest, relaxation and recreation among our overworked citizenry.

- Lord Chip's Personal Journal

2141 to HongHu.

Comment

• 2141 to univ

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2141 to Rubinites

Comment

• M.Y. 2141 Complete

Rubinic Report, M.Y. 2141:
                          CEO Rubin has ordered Rubinic production facilities to support additional military units --- primarily in order to strenghten Rubinic defensive capabilities. New tactical Sentry Units are ready by M.Y. 2142.
                          End of Report

Turn 2142 passed to Chip.
                          Last edited by Rubin; August 28, 2003, 09:19.

Comment

• GNN - 2142

Military sources today reported the discovery of a pod from the Unity spacecraft. Investigation showed the pod to contain a transportation unit beyond our current capabilities. Economists hope that the new unit will accelerate our ability to explore the planet, holding out the hope that we may discover other survivors of the Unity "landing".

2142 to HongHu

Comment

• 2142 to univ

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• 2142 to Rubinites.

Comment

Working...
                                X