Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you Keep Track of Battles in PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you Keep Track of Battles in PBEM?

Even when I've only had a couple of won battles in the other players' turns before I get to play I get completely confused and paranoid about where this has happened.

How do I deal with this sort of thing if and when I have a big war?

Memory Training?

Comment

Save your old turn & compare what you had then with what you have now........
      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

That sounds plausible... I wonder, can you have two games of SMAC open at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
          That sounds plausible... I wonder, can you have two games of SMAC open at once?
          Not that I have seen, but you could put the turns on adjacent computers

AS to the initial question, this is the one thing I really dislike about PBEM. In SP you see where attackers hit you from and where they go (to some extent)-- PBEM play would be so much better if the game gave you a quick play of any units that passed through the view of one of your units
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Nice avatar, btw, very entertaining. I watched it for a couple of minutes.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
            X