PBEM replacement needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gah beat me by 15mins lol
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
      gah beat me by 15mins lol
      If you want to play, then go ahead. I have (hopefully) another PBEM starting up, and I'd prefer to start my first MP game from the beginning.

Comment

Lazerus, you better hurry up and post again before someone else (someone like me) takes it.
        "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Lazerus you've got it for ACTO57.

Can I say it is great to see a bunch of new enthusastic and knowledgeable/skillful players joining the ranks and increasing th pool of players.

I look forward to future encounters.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Minute Mirage I thank you for your willingness to help us out. But the game is at a quite and advanced stage and it was thought someone with a bit more knowledge of the other factions would least disrupt play.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
              Minute Mirage I thank you for your willingness to help us out. But the game is at a quite and advanced stage and it was thought someone with a bit more knowledge of the other factions would least disrupt play.
              No problem, glad you found a replacement.

Comment

Have messaged Drogue for the pass and turn, hope to see you all ingame soon
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

PBEM replacement needed (Hive)

The "Better Luck This Time" SMAX PBEM game needs a replacement to play The Hive. It's still very early (2107) so you should have plenty of freedom to play it how you like. Here is the thread so you can see rules and stuff:

"Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Blut0 has taken over the Hive.

Comment

Replacement needed for Better Luck This Time

Replacement needed for Better Luck This Time, a SMAX PBEM.
                      You'd play the pirates, starting in the early 2140's.

Comment

I've volunteered for the Pirates replacement.
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Replacement for Unlikely Alliances (Uni)

We need a replacement for the University in year 2102 in the Unlikely Alliances SMAX game. Here's the thread:

Comment

I'll take Uni.

zeljkacuric@lycos.com
                            My life, my rules

Comment

Working...
                            X