Flubber game delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flubber game delays

all games with flubber will be delayed. It seems that baby Flubber will be making an appearance soon ( 5 days overdue but oh well) and I have no idea when I might get back to a computer.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Hope that everything goes well. Hope too that you can think ofa better name than "baby Flubber"!

Hobbes
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

only have a second but

we are very happy to say that Benjamin George entered the world at 6 minutes to one on Friday morning May 9 . The little guy was a very healthy 9 pounds, 5.4 ounces . Mom and baby are doing quite well.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I continue to experience the real life delays that a new baby will bring ( that plus 5 relatives visiting). I have been getting my shorter games out and just completed two medium -long games. THis combined with relatives leaving should get me back to a more regular pace before the week is out. I appreciate your continuing patience

Comment

No problem. Thanks for posting.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'm back

All games should have been played recently ( with the exception of MABB)-- If any other game turn has seemed to be with me for a little while, please resend it.

Comment

Congradulations of the *bouncing* baby boy, Flubber!
              Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
              http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

Working...
              X