ACDG Over -- Join the next one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDG Over -- Join the next one!

the first SMAC democracy game has concluded. We ended up winning a diplomatic victory in 2286. Plans have already started for the next game. Sign up here, and eventually we'll put together a master list or something. There are people who are a lot more coordinated than me to do these things

anyways, if you don't know just how a democracy game works, there's a FAQ and many other useful threads, including the constitution (the rules) in the AC-Democracy Game forum. if we do it PBEM style, it'll be slightly different, but that will give you a basic idea.

anyways, since we havn't made any major decisions at all regarding the next game, feel free to come and help set it up

(19)

TKG
    GeneralTacticus
    Static Universe
    flash9286
    Archaic
    Maniac
    Frankychan
    Taz
    Xian
    Hercules
    DeathByTheSword
    Drogue
    War of Art
    MrWhereItsAt
    FlameFlash
    Bookwyrm
    BigFree
    Alexnm (?)
    YNCS(SS)
    Last edited by Method; April 20, 2003, 17:54.

Well, obviously I intend to sign up...

Comment

I'd do it but my SE settings just won't allow me
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I'm interested but don't have a lot of free time for the next month or so during weekdays. Can I play in mostly "observer" status?
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

ill sign up, just to see how masters play it
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
            I'd do it but my SE settings just won't allow me
            I *do* believe we'll probably have a Yang faction available for players.....

Originally posted by Static Universe
            I'm interested but don't have a lot of free time for the next month or so during weekdays. Can I play in mostly "observer" status?
            Yes, however you'll need to pick a team anyway.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I've posted a similar thread in CGN. I hope this will draw some more people to participate here.

Edit1: And Alinestra, all kinds of people and ideologies have participated in the previous AC democracy game. I'm sure you'll find a few likeminded people.

Edit2: And Static Universe, if you're worried about exams and school in the next couple of months, don't worry. The first few months, there probably won't be much gameplay action to miss anyway.
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

i can only play if its only smac, i cant find the expansion pack
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Btw, could all people posting here please also vote in this SMAC/SMAX survey thread?

Comment

I wouldn't mind joining, but I haven't played PBEM so I don't know how it's done.

That, and my time is somewhat limited.....I'll what I can do. so long as there's a Yang faction, I'll probably enlist there.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Oh yeah, I don't have the expansion so if you all want SMAX....I don't think I'll be able to participate.
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

UI'm game (if crap) and most likely not very likely to be active...
                        (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

Edit2: And Static Universe, if you're worried about exams and school in the next couple of months, don't worry. The first few months, there probably won't be much gameplay action to miss anyway.
                          Nah, my (formal) education is long behind me. Having never done this before, I don't want to make a lot of promises on committing my time that I won't be able to keep.

Originally posted by Archaic

quote:
                          Yes, however you'll need to pick a team anyway.
                          That's good, how does one go about joining a team?
                          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Btw, shouldn't we play with SMAC after all? Some time ago only a minority of the voters in my survey didn't have SMAX, but now the percentage of non-SMAX'ers has already increased to 38%!

Comment

That's good, how does one go about joining a team?
                              We haven't figured that out yet. It'll take a bit of MarkG sucking up I guess, to get something like the Civ3 PtW demo game.

Comment

Working...
                              X