How to get SMACX and it works on XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get SMACX and it works on XP

I finally found how to play alien crossfire on windows xp! It is simple: first, you have to get alien crossfire on :
    www.the-underdogs.com After u can install it if u don't have windows xp. For windows xp: u need to download WinAce. U can get WinAce on www.download.com (just search winace and you'll find it). Install winace. After u installed it, go in the aliencross folder (the folder u downloaded from www.the-underdogs.org) and click with the right button on the alien.ace file. u will see a little menu so click on extract to \...\alien. it will extract the game in a folder named ALIEN. the folder is set to default in the folder where there is alien.ace. Now u can enjoy the game! If it doesn't works : maybe you lost a file. U need all files named like this : ALIEN.C00, ALIEN.C01 to ALIEN.C44. Make sure you have all of those. If u have problems with it, or comments or u just want to talk to me, e-mail me to patate_bleue@hotmail.com
    I have msn for those who wants to add me to their friend list
    Patate_Bleue

Patate_bleue, I have XP (home), but have had no problem running Alien Crossfire. I do note, however, that the interceptor bug appears if the world size is greater than Huge.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

my civ thee wok fine on window x.p.

Attached Files
      time wil tel soonr or latar time wil tell
      http://education.makemeheal.com/imag...Gary_busey.jpg

Comment

Umm... you are so going to get banned/warned/whatever.

1.) Posting a link to the "overcats"
        2.) Posting ridiculous big pictures that take forever to load.

please........... press the button marked "edit" and fix this and you won't get caught.

-Jam

(edit) And the link actually takes you to some commercial search sh*tsite(/edit)
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by War of Art
          (edit) And the link actually takes you to some commercial search sh*tsite(/edit)
          That is because it is not a company. It is more of an organisation.

But you should delete the link.

Comment

Great. Now I'm gonna have nightmares of that ugly guy's zoomed in face!
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Plus you committed the ultimate sin - posting drivel about Civ3 working correctly on Windows XP on a SMAC forum.

May the undergods of PolyMods have mercy on your poor behided little ass.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

what about the no-cd crack?

Comment

Someone drop a planet buster on this thread PLEASE

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Wasn't this Roggan guy banned by Ming?

Damn DLs...
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                    X