Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Faction/Leader Is Your Favorite Arch Enemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm, but at least with Lal, you basically know where you stand....as well as Miriam.

But Deidre plays her seduction games and make you her ally, then turns on you with her mind-worm hordes when she feels all your boreholes, mines, and terraforming are "hurting Planet".

One time I made only 1 borehole in my entire territories and from pact-mate she pronounced Vendetta on me. She took over about 4 bases before I even knew what hit me. I had to call in old debts and had Santiago, Lal, and Zak to help push Dee off me.....and not in a good way.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I love to crush Chairman Yang. The fact that he never seems to tire of blatantly stabbing me in the back game after game drive me absolutely crazy. Seeing that last blue base fall always brings a joy to my heart.
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
          I'd forgotten how many minions the Chairman has here.
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
            (+1)

Comment

Who let the minionsofchairmanyang out?
              Who? Who, who who who?
              Who let the minionsofchairmanyang out?
              Who? Who, who who who?
              Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

I think we should have some sort of vote on who supports whom.

It probably comes as no surprise to anybody that I'm a Hive supporter through and through. (qv fanfic Joe for further details PLUGPLUGPLUG)
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Wouldn't that be covered by the innumerable 'Favorite Faction' threads? I mean, who likes a faction whose ideals are entirely reprehensible to them?

Shouldn't be hard to figure out who I'm a disciple of...

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                    I love to crush Chairman Yang.
                    Whaaaat?! I can't believe I missed this!

How dare you!
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

There's too many of them! Fall back!
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                        I love to crush Chairman Yang. The fact that he never seems to tire of blatantly stabbing me in the back game after game drive me absolutely crazy. Seeing that last blue base fall always brings a joy to my heart.
                        On the contrary, in light of his frequent backstabbings, I always keep Yang around as a puppy, leaving his last base to himself and his undignified misery . It brings joy to my heart that he finally chokes all his boasting about social order and eradicating me etc .

Not because I categorically hate or don't play as the Hive, though. I sometimes think this is a better punishment for backstabbers, regardless of who they are .
                        "Common sense is as rare as genius" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

"University Probe teams subvert hive minions."

~WEG~ High tech beats free perimeter defenses anytime! Down with Chairman Yang!

(~chuckle~ I just had to join in!)
                          "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                            I think we should have some sort of vote on who supports whom.
                            Is it time for the monthly "What's your favorite faction?" poll again already?

Comment

*Hive probe teams take all techs needed from Uni*
                              *Upgraded Hive military soon gets restless
                              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

~Bloodbath ensues as University clean Chaos Fusion rovers ambush Hive military & Chaos fusion marines take their cities, followed by Drop pod fusion laser troopers & Fusion laser copters~~

Have a nice day!

P.S. - Can't probe me! I have the HSA! :-D
                                "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

Comment

Working...
                                X