Can Pod Outcomes Be Altered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Pod Outcomes Be Altered?

I don't want to any earthquages to happen when recovering unity pods. how do I change this? or can it be changed?
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

If you create a scenario i believe you can set what the pod outcomes will be in a tickbox list, ie monoliths,rovers or tech only
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
      If you create a scenario i believe you can set what the pod outcomes will be in a tickbox list, ie monoliths,rovers or tech only
      are you saying that there is no other way? something like editing aplha.txt or something.
      I just hate those earthquakes!

Comment

But I love the earthquakes!
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Earthquakes are awesome. I recently lost my first game in a long time against the AI due to an earthquake making me vulnerable to a Hive invasion. Viva la earthquake!
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

turning off random events doesnt work?

Comment

Originally posted by Xian
              turning off random events doesnt work?
              don't thing so, haven't tried. but I don't want to turn off random events, I just want to get rid of earthquakes.

Comment

Sorry its a [strikethrough]bug[/strikethrough] feature
                (+1)

Comment

You can lessen the chances of getting worms by popping a pod near a base. But that's it, really. *shrug*
                  Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

You can save the game before popping a pod and reload if you don't like the outcome as well. Not really something I do personally, but I believe this would solve your earthquake problem.
                    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                      You can save the game before popping a pod and reload if you don't like the outcome as well. Not really something I do personally, but I believe this would solve your earthquake problem.

yes of course, why I didn't think of this myself?

Comment

Working...
                      X