No announcement yet.

Morganic builder strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks jimmytrick, I appreciate it doubly so coming from you. I originally started this whole thing just to get more interest going for Morgan as opposed to the UofP... I am sure that when a better player starts refining my strategy or inventing new strategies that we will see even faster transcend dates.

SP playing skills don't translate too well into MP games... it is really going to hurt fighting the Spartans in fundy when I have -3 morale SE
    http://xohybabla.ru

Comment

So thats what an energy park is supposed to look like i never had enough mirrors, and drop crawlers ... why didn't i ever try that (too busy with clean choppers i suppose).
      Annoying how morgan and zak can do with 20 bases what yang needs 40 to do, ah well conquering is still alot more fun
      I can't remember what my best transcend is since my hard drive got wiped and i lost my best save i remember it was fairly fast (by yang standards) but not through building, just kicking every1 else to submissive and literally having the whole map full of bases
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
      X