Finding Alien Crossfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Alien Crossfire

I have looked all over for alien crossfire. I have checked all the stores around me, I have checked all the stores online (even the one in the FAQ, apparently it no longer has it), I have even searched across the web through annoying ass warez sites trying to find it. And I CANNOT find it anywhere.

Its as though it doesn't exist anymore. I actually own a copy, but sadly the cd was recently destroyed and I am looking to replace it. Since it is no longer being produced anywhere I am looking for any information as to where I can find it, perhaps even on abandonware site (hey, it qualifies). If anyone has any leads just post a response, or email me at shadowmage@ga.prestige.net.

Thanks in advance for any response,
    Shadowmage952

There seem to be quite a few available on ebay; looks like you might be able to get one for $25 or less.

Comment

If you are installed, but your cd will no longer run, ther is a no cd crack somewhere. And the game starts somewhat faster without the cd.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Re: Finding Alien Crossfire

Originally posted by Shadowmage952
        Its as though it doesn't exist anymore
        it kinda doesn't they stopped making it. your best bet is ebay, or a no cd hack.

Comment

The world in which I live stopped making sense somewhere between 1955 & 1967. The Econ 101 textbooks need to be rewritten, as demand no longer assures supply.

Comment

Anyone have a link to a good no-cd hack for SMAX?

Comment

Try This: Googlie's Rynn's Gallery or some level beneath the opening page.

Comment

Theres not anymore at Software First ?
                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

nope

Comment

Has some used copys for sell, and even a new one(though at a high price). I'd just get a used copy of it. Anyway, have fun playing.
                    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Working...
                    X