Question about 'advanced help'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 'advanced help'

AFAIK, eco-damage formula displayed in 'advanced concepts' screen is wrong. My question is, are the other formulas (e.g. bureaucracy and unit cost) incorrect? I recall that I tried once to check unit cost formula (and it's wrong IIRC, but I'm not sure), and I was never patient enough to check inefficiency formula.

Oh, and another question. Does someone know why game designers displayed the wrong values? I can't imagine what was the reason, and I couldn't believe they didn't know the correct values...

The game designers must have been in a rush, they spelt technology wrong on my alien crossfire tech chart technolgogy
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

The information in the manual on eco damage is in error/incomplete/unclear. Checks items 17-20 in the common questions thread near the top of the forum, including cliking on the link to the disussion thread.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

And don't forget to marvel at the time and effort people have put into thoroughly testing just about every aspect of the game.
        (+1)

Comment

Ehm, actually my question was about formulas other than ED, i.e. unit cost and bureaucracy.

Comment

Working...
          X