giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Yeeesss, pleeease!!!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Hey, Mark, make a poll. Saves time.

Comment

What does this mean?
        "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

you could try out different faction schemes. lots of greens, reds and light blues in different schemes.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

All for it!
            ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
            ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Originally posted by Darius
              What does this mean?
              In your control panel, you have to option to view the forums on various styles -- Civ3, CTP2, Default etc. Mark wants to know if we are interested in a SMAC style for the forums (probably black background etc.).

And I'm saying: yes, sir!

Comment

you could try out different faction schemes. lots of greens, reds and light blues in different schemes.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Well, im using the Default-Special-Civ3, which is quite Smacish, but if you can do better, your efforts would be welcome !
                  "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                  "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Yes, please, sir!
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

what are the colors of the smac section?

If they are cool colors I might like them. I am using moo3. I like the cool blue color.

The white just irritated me after a while with my 19" monitor. And civ3 was too bright as well.

Comment

what are the colors of the smac section?

hint: http://apolyton.net/smac
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well, thats very similar to my default/special/civ-3...
                          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Ooh yay! SMAC styles!
                            My vote's behind that. L'idee rocketh verily!
                            Yes. I'm cutting back on the caffeine.
                            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

If the scheme is like the Smac page then ill keep using CTP2

If you work out some cool faction schemes, I would switch over. Think about one based on the Spartans, or PK, or cyborgs or any other faction.
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X