• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeing captured leaders

only available in SMAX? or can I do it with regular Alpha centauri? Thx

Only in SMAX.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

As Archaic says, only works in SMAX. And you have to infiltrate the capturer's HQ.
      Now if I can just figure out how to infiltrate my own HQ...
      "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Now if I can just figure out how to infiltrate my own HQ..
        Scenario editor Change faction, create probe team next to your (old) HQ and liberate. Change back to your original faction and you've got what you want. - If a weak never-surrender enemy is exactly what you want.
        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

I do that in Civ2 when a Civ is destroyed, to keep balance, and add some challenge into the game - every time the weakest empire is crushed, the strongest (usually mine)splits in two.
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
            Scenario editor Change faction, create probe team next to your (old) HQ and liberate. Change back to your original faction and you've got what you want. - If a weak never-surrender enemy is exactly what you want.
            Aha! Merci beaucoup. Now I can get those much-needed votes on the Planetary Council... Interesting how four factions with little more than one base apiece can outvote three factions with over fifty bases apiece.
            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

because you can't veto a unanimous vote...sad, that.

Comment

If only the Executive Veto worked backwards, and you could chove through a proposition despite four-to-three opposition... I remember virtually screaming at my comp when santiago, yang, miriam and cha dawn blocked the solar shade despite the fact that morganite and free drone ecodamage had the seas rising by 666 metres!

Comment

Working...
                X