Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Have Played SMAC Too Long When.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've played too much SMAC when you succeed in nerve-stapling everyone in sight.
    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

...when your children are not behaving well, you threaten them with a nerve stapler.
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Ade, the threat certainly works - until the kids find out where you got it from ...

Comment

...when a robber comes along and you say " I've got an impact rifle and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Comment

... when you start calling Bill Gates a morganite pig and imagine his reply " Ha! You should invoke UN 'sanctions' ! "
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

…you dream of sending out a former to mow the lawn 'cause it's too hot.
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

... when you start calling Bill Gates a morganite pig
                Morgan is a gatesite pig! (And in several occasions Morgan is formed after Gates.)

Comment

...you wonder why God didn't choose 30-50% ocean coverage on the options screen so we'd have more land to expand into.
                  "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

...when your pickup lines are usually similar to "Is that a monolith in my pocket or am I just happy to see you"

(ripped from the joke thread, sorry )
                    You make my life and times
                    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

...you wonder why God didn't choose 30-50% ocean coverage on the options screen so we'd have more land to expand into.
                      You wonder why it still isn't possible to construct condensors which can make water from apparently nothing

Comment

You perform your final duty, to go into the tanks and become one with all the people. After that, of course, you never find out that the city doesn't like drinking water with dead bodies floating in it.
                        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

You wonder why the Human Genome Project needs so much funding, it only costs 200 minerals.

You hack into your school's network, steal your final exams, and try to pin it on your best friend.

You see no problem with electoral bribery.

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies

It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by knowhow2
                              Merci beaucoup I never realised I was that funny.

Another couple:
                              ...when you're having an argument with someone, you try and get your best friend to help you out by saying 'otherwise I shall cancel our Pact of Brotherhood!'
                              ...you wonder how Saddam managed to research genetic warfare/nuclear capability while running Fundamentalism
                              ...you regard anyone dressed entirely in black with extreme suspicion in case they're a probe team
                              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

You start building Supply crawlers to pick up your chinese take out, thereby increasing the attention you can devote to your game.

Comment

Working...
                                X