No announcement yet.

HELP!!!! Being Raped by Mind worms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost never build ships but have seen how difficult it is to defend shore bases prior to aircraft when you don't have any kind of seaunits. People just keep bombing you till you crack.
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by knowhow2
      I almost never build ships but have seen how difficult it is to defend shore bases prior to aircraft when you don't have any kind of seaunits. People just keep bombing you till you crack.
      In a duel I am in with Northswordsman, thats exactly what I did. I sent a combo of impact ships and probeships at him and bombed the crap out of everything and killed a bunch of his probes. Eventually my fleet was chased off by his arty and ships but the damage done was considerable
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Another way to minimize eco-damage is to plant forests. Billions and billions of forest squares. Yes.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

...I have to say that this thread title is among the funniest I've seen

...perhaps it's just lack of sleep.

I always prefer Green economics.
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

The title could be adopted to that fanfic-I'm-sure-as-hell-never-gonna-write. Being Raped By Mindworms.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hehe. Or it could be one of those book titles at the end of the game

* The unbearable lightness of hover tanks
              -
              * The little terraformer who made
              -
              * HELP! I'm being raped by mindworms!!

Comment

"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Thanks guys for your help. Also I never thought that this topic would stirup such uhm... "oddness" in my fellow forumers.

Comment

It was just waiting to happen, take no guilt.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Oddness? Now, this is still normal. If you want to see "Oddness"...

Comment

Last edited by Andemagne; August 5, 2002, 15:53.
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Mind Worms are our 'friends'

Comment

Working...
                          X