Oh, the faithful submissive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, the faithful submissive

I (Zak) didn't bribe, I didn't give away too much, and now that. I think it would be polite to abstain ...
    Attached Files
    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Lal is voting for you, but Morgan is voting for Lal. How did you get that to happen?
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Been there, done that.

Mr. President, in certain circumstances even Lal's votes can be bought. And if you're not too close with, in this case Morgan, it's simple.

If only I could find my AC CD.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Re: Oh, the faithful submissive

Originally posted by Adalbertus
        I (Zak) didn't bribe, I didn't give away too much, and now that. I think it would be polite to abstain ...
        My god man, what happend to yang?! At maximum, he has only 11 bases and thus eleven votes!
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yang is stuck on a 3-base island, while the others are on three big continents. And I doubt he ever built a former. Maybe I should donate one ... but he is on the other end of the world and declared war on me. Santiago has successfully beaten both(!) Progenitors.

Btw. Kass, I didn't buy his votes. I've beaten Lal early into submission (mainly with his own rovers) and had some early tech exchange, and later I bought from him two bases he built in what I thought of as my territory. That's all. Maybe it's fear. At the moment, I'm playing sort of Sim City. I came up very late with a navy and the other factions were too stupid to go sea pod popping (and by chance I stole two artifacts from Marr.

Comment

nothing to do with the thread, but how do you take a screen shot adalbertus? where does the file go when you do?

Comment

I love hung votes...only ever managed it twice in my lifetime, but it's funny. What I also love is the way I got back into the PG seat last game after Dee unseated me (tide of public opinion went with her as I was at Vendetta with 2 other factions and couldn't bribe my way into power). Well, next time elections came round, Dee and Roze were incredibly close on votes - only 1 apart - so I gifted a 1-pop seabase to Roze, thus splitting the second-place nomination and the opposition vote. I swept back into power and stayed there for the duration. Yay me.
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

TKG: The PrintScreen key (or similarly labelled) copies the screen to the clipboard, then open a paint program and insert it with CTRL-C.

Clear Skies: Clever trick! (And lefties here in France organize the same for Le Pen without the need of bribery).

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
                  TKG: The PrintScreen key (or similarly labelled) copies the screen to the clipboard, then open a paint program and insert it with CTRL-C.

Clear Skies: Clever trick! (And lefties here in France organize the same for Le Pen without the need of bribery).
                  Actually the puppetmaster was Chirac!
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

LoL 825 votes. I think my record was only 1020 or somthing...
                    And that was when I had the world to myself.
                    Semper Fi!
                    Join the SMAC Demo game and P4 party.

Comment

really? im sure i had 3500+ one time with the cloning vats and empath guild. (possibly clinical immortality)

Comment

Yeah. Still same game, and I'm at 1317 votes (currently is sunspot activity). Built cloning vats three turns ago, and the first hab domes are in sight. I'm just at the start to explode votes.

Comment

Working...
                        X