Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to Cybergod?

Or Avenoct, for that matter?

Cybergod has been gone for about two months, IIRC, I hope nothing has happened. Smack, or Avenoct, has been gone for over six months methinks.

They surely haven't ridden themselves of the curse of Apolyton, have they?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Why don't you send a private message? Cybergod was younger than 20 IIRC, so maybe he was too busy with his exams??
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I've sent him a PM. Methinks he hasn't even read it, so... I thought someone might have heard of them.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Darn! And I had even promised I would call a faction leader after him in one of my scenarios.
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Avenoct wanders in and out every now and then. Cybergod seems lost to mankind. Or whatever we are here at Apolyton.

Apolyton is a lich. You think you're strong and you're in control, but really it owns your soul.
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

i was wondering about that myself whilst i was reminiscing of the succession game we did last year (which we never finished due the aldebaran thing). while i was reading the thread, i checked smack/avenoct's profile and it said his last post was last year sometime.

Comment

Last posts by Cybergod seem to have been in the Creation forum, on April 30th

Comment

Cybergod was last online in 24th of May. And he hasn't read his PMs. Yikes.
                Last edited by Kassiopeia; July 6, 2002, 13:12.

Comment

That lucky man, he's escaped.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Maybe he got a girlfriend!
                    "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                    "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                    - Pekka

Comment

(+1)

Comment

Is it that hard to quit posting at Apolyton? Because it's easy for me.
                        -J.B.-
                        Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

MattyBoy, nah, that doesn't mean quitting Apolyton. Remember that there's the OT for rambling about your relationships. Besides, a man has to be very, very busy with his gf to be stripped from his Apolytonhood.

J.B., you've got time to learn... actually, can you teach me?

Comment

Kassiopeia, I guess you are right.

But maybe he told his girlfriend that he is too cool to hang out on forums and play childish computer games.
                            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                            - Pekka

Comment

Isn't cybergod too young/too nerdified/too computerized to actually have a girlfriend
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X