SMAC - Merchandise at the Apolyton Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC - Merchandise at the Apolyton Store

MarkG has said if we can come up with a SMAC quote and select a product then he will get one done for the 'Poly store. Ideas below!

Original thread is here.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Sounds like a good idea! I've been waiting for some SMAC exclusive stuff at the Apoly store! Kudo's MarkG and SITS!!!

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even five hundred would be pretty nice.

CEO Nwabudike Morgan
    MorganLink 3DVision Interview
    Golf Shirt
    T-Shirt

As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Commissioner Pravin Lal
    "U.N. Declaration of Rights"
    Mousepad

Eternity lies ahead of us, and behind.
    Have you drunk your fill?

Lady Deirdre Skye
    "Conversations with Planet", Epilogue
    Mug

"Energy is the currency of the future."

CEO Nwabudike Morgan
    "The Centauri Monopoly
    Boxers
    T-Shirt

He held his arm too stiffly, and so was thrown back repeatedly, until at last I seized his forearm and snapped it back against itself. His training suffered while the arm healed, of course, but I felt this was a lesson he must learn early, and well.

Spartan Kel
    "Honing the Ki"
    Tank-Top

Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?

Sister Miriam Godwinson
    "But for the Grace of God"
    T-shirt
    Golf Shirt

A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
    Wooed women at every base,
    But once ladies glanced at
    His special enhancement
    They vanished with nary a trace.
    Barracks Graffiti
    Sparta Command
    Boxers

It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people.

Chairman Sheng-ji Yang
    "Ethics for Tomorrow"
    T-Shirt
    (Most of Yang's quotes are a little too controversial)

My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain?

Chairman Sheng-ji Yang
    "Essays on Mind and Matter"
    Tank-Top
    (meant for wearing during workouts/exercise)

I sit in my cubicle, here on the motherworld.
    When I die, they will put my body in a box and
    dispose of it in the cold ground.
    And in all the million ages to come, I will never
    breathe or laugh or twitch again.
    So won't you run and play with me here among the
    teeming mass of humanity?
    The universe has spared us this moment.
    Anonymous
    Any type of shirt

There you go, these are just my suggestions. Hope they help!

(I also picked only those quotes that could be directly linked to SMAC....hopefully!)
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

ok, let's make something clear: we are NOT looking for suggestions for a smac-related series of products

we are simply stating again our offer of custom products. if someone wants to buy something but would like a different quote, all he has to do is ask for it!
      details can be found here http://apolyton.net/store/i.shtml?custom.shtml
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ohhhh, my bad. Sorry!
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
        X