Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Quick response. Thank you!
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Welcome.

If you guys look hard enough, you might be able to find some pictures with the original names of the Believers, UoP, and PKs.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Some of those pictures I know represent the game as it was as the beta testers got it on the very first iteration. Others don't look like anything that was ever in a version the testers saw.

That just confirms the suspicion that these are probably screen shots and concept art during the design phases.

Comment

Apocalypse suggested:
          If you guys look hard enough, you might be able to find some pictures with the original names of the Believers, UoP, and PKs.
          I'm not telling where I found this (I know where to find some old logos, too):
          Believers = Conclavist , University = Archon , Peacekeepers = Keeper . Also, The Hive = Labyrinth . It looks like Gaians , Morgan , and Spartans are original names.
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

And the Spartan leader was originally Colonel Joaquim Ortega.

And methinks the Labyrinth was a more tech-orientated faction, with it's leader called Doctor Yang. So even though the graphics are IMO somewhat, well, not so cool as the ones posted in this thread, I'm glad they made Hive the badass police state it is, and I just gotta love Santiago.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
              And the Spartan leader was originally Colonel Joaquim Ortega.
              Do you know the name of the Archon leader?
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
              X