smac/smax2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smac/smax2 ?

Haven't had much time to go through the whole forum .. read quite a bit of the forum today (been in civ3 forum for the most part reading, etc .. can only read so much )...

Keep running into smac2/smax2 stuff in here .... Is it in the making.. or .. is it just a thought.. or .. a no way in heck situation?

Just wondering.

It is a thought I think...
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

smax 2.0 refers to the final patched version
      smac 4.0 to its final patched version
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

jwj71, smac/smax 2 is something like eldorado... or like a fountain of youth...
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

...or an honest politician...
          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

...or the possibility of ME peace...
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

jwj71, propably one of the closest things to smac2/smacx2 is the freeAC, the project started in Jan 2002 and led by Blake... go there: freeac.org
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
              X