Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you care much about powergraph ratings ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you keep an eye on the amount of Planetary-Council votes each of the factions have, you also have a reliable indicator of their population size and a reasonable guess at the amount of bases they have in the early game.
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

I rely on the chart to give me the impetus to actually attack. When I see someone in the lead, I get so mad that I gotta cripple them severely. Otherwise I'd probably just develop peacefully until the end.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I tend to keep half an eye on them, just to see who my biggest rival is - and if I'm not on top, who the biggest target is In that case, I tend ti pact with as many of the other factions as I can and unite to take the #1er out. If I'm on top, it at least lets me know who's most likely to attack me (i.e. the #2) and therefore whom I should pacify/antagonise depending on my mood.

The bioscanners are intensely useful, though. Ever since I found out what they were for, they've been my #1 way to keep an eye on Dee - when she slips into the red, I'm in troooouble!
        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Working...
        X