Quick question on AI cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on AI cheating

I heard that librarian level was equal on some other post in this forum, so my question is: What advantages does the AI get on Thinker and Transcend, and what disadvantages does it get on the easier levels... thanks!

It's been a looong time since I looked into this, so don't take my word for it. But it seems to me that on the easiest two levels, at least in a SP game, I got a bonus when attacking AI units. I think on the easiest level my weapon strength was multiplied by 2, and on the next level it was multiplied by 1.5. Can somebody help me out here?

(I'm not sure what this has to do with cheating...)
    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

Oh, yes: drones. You get more drones on higher skill levels.
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

There are Industry, Growth, and Research bonuses at the higher levels for the AI. I canna remember what they are exactly.

Darius is correct drones are more prevalent in higher levels. For ex. at Transcend your second citizen is a drone sans police effects. At Thinker your 3rd citizen is a drone sans police.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
        X