Need SMAC crack/no-cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need SMAC crack/no-cd

I have a copy of smac from family but need a crack to get it working. I have the english version of smac. can somebody help me to get this great game working?
    I only found cracks for the US version on the net

Hmm - I thought US and English versions were the same (not to be confused with the French, German, etc versions).

As the crack only adds lines to the .exe prog, it shouldn't affect the anglicized spelling of any of the other files' contents in any event (which I think may be the only difference, if any)

G

Comment

IIRC, there was initially a difference between the English and American versions, but it was eliminate with the first or second patch...

Matter of fact, I thought that patched SMAC (American and English?) needed no CD. Arghhh! I have forgotten more than I ever knew, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose
        Matter of fact, I thought that patched SMAC (American and English?) needed no CD.
        No, you are right. If smac, you don't need a crack. However, if you want to play "classic smac" via the Planetary Pack or the smax route, you do need the crack (or you need to load smac into a different directory than smax, in which case it'll play as if you didn't have smax)

And I believe EA will supply a smac nocd terran.exe on request - I think i saw something to that effect some months ago here at 'Poly

G.

Comment

Working...
        X