SMAC and WindowsXP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC and WindowsXP

erm, i am not sure what did the problem, but i think it miught have been SMAC. bassicaly, when i goto starup and click start SMAC, the first screen is totaly black and i can only see the white outlines of the boxes (the left one starts the game).

after this SMAC is perfect.

but, my PC seems to be incapable of loading .jpg's now eg, Kaza lists them in other, if i goto shared folder nothing can open them (like if i open with picture viewer). And my favourite desktop picture is gone, i just went blue its like all jpg's just *looks around spookly* changed.....
    ??

sorry if this isnt cosed by SMAC btw
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

hmm, very odd - my SMAC works fine under XP, and jpgs are as they should be. Got recent graphics drivers?
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

well, the PC is new, about 2mounth olds....

maybe it is something to do with kazaa?

Comment

maybe if the noce mods would move this to another forum where i can get technical help....

Comment

Oh, we of course have all the solutions at our figertips right here, is just that we do not like YOU.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

eih?

Comment

Working...
            X