Hurrying production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrying production

Does the computer do it? I'm not sure about this one. I've never definitely seen it happen, but I've never seen definitively that it does not happen.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Good question! Well considering that the computer hardly ever has any money it would seem like they do.
    Get off my land you peacekeeping son of a....-Morgan Entertainment

Comment

Cant say I ever payed much attention. I guess its possible.

Comment

I bet it does. Yesterday I was bugging a Miriam's sea base. I had a Chopter in range but no ships to take it. Three times I send the Chopter to kill the garrison, three times the city was undefended and three times when I came back there was a garrison again. I assumed Miriam was rushing the production of a garrison every time I took it out.

Comment

I've thought about this topic myself. Does the computer receive "price breaks" for hurrying production? Just curious.

Dave
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

The AI at a minimum receives price breaks in the form of inherent + industry rating. Whether they also receive price breaks for rush costs in addition to lower min costs I do not know.

Og
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I regularly see the AI making partial payments towards secret projects.

Comment

Working...
              X