What is your best score in SMACX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your best score in SMACX?

I need to know other people's score to realize the whereabout of my level.

My best score so far was 297%.
    Vitaly Belman

My best is a 318%, difficulty: Talent Victory: Trancendence Faction: Morgan
    Get off my land you peacekeeping son of a....-Morgan Entertainment

Comment

615% playing Zak. Difficulty level Transcend, Ironman, abundant life forms.

Comment

Just to fill my game details: 297% with Roze the Datajack on the Transcend level.

P.S Who is Zak and what is Ironman?
        Vitaly Belman

Comment

Originally posted by VitalyB
          Who is Zak and what is Ironman?
          Sorry - Zak is Provost Zhakarov. Ironman is one of the options you can choose during the setup of the game: it restricts saves to exiting only.

Comment

Hey, good you told me about it =), I planned to try to play without save/load rescue for some time but my will couldn't stand in the way when in the begining of a the game random two conlony pod were caught in a worm ambush.

Hopefully Ironman will help me in this problem =).
            Vitaly Belman

Comment

400something% as pirates

Comment

High 200 or low 300 (I'll have to check when I get home) playing Zak.

This could be a lot higher, though, but I get so insanely bored when the game nears the end, that I can't be bothered to try all those hot plans that I have. Like, as an example, to go hog-wild with colony pods after getting cloning vats. With 20+ of each satelite type, a base should grow every round even with no terraforming. Start building some formers after getting hap-complex and - dome and the population should sky rocket. As far as I can see, there should be no problems with covering the oceans with huge bases.
                -bondetamp
                The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
                -H. L. Mencken

Comment

Highest scores;
                  714% (Hive), Thinker level, ironman, hugh random map
                  709% (University), Transcend level, ironman, hugh random map

Fastest Transcend on Hugh random map;
                  2315 M.Y. (University), Transcend level, ironman
                  (I can't seem to crack the 2300 M.Y. barrier on hugh maps! I play builder style (as many do), with a high energy focus... some day.)

And here's possibly a strange one...
                  highest energy credits/turn;
                  15,500/turn (Hive), Transcend level, ironman, hugh map*

* I know a good Morgan player can surpass this. I just thought it was interesting with the Hive and all...

As you can tell I prefer the University and the Hive. I've played most of the other fourteen factions at one time or another, but I always come back to these two factions.

Cheers

Comment

Somewhere above 300 %, by Transcendence, on Thinker (or was it Transcend) with the Cyborgs. And it was either the Huge Map of Planet or huge map with dense atmosphere, 50-70 percent land masses and the highest level of alien life forms possible (that adds a quarter to your score, make sure to pick it).
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

About 200-something percent. It would have been higher but I always choose rare life forms because I find them so repellent.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X