Pact Base Building Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pact Base Building Bug

I was playing the Spartans and had a pact with the Gaians. A Gaian Sealurk was stationed at one of my bases. Whenever a new turn began, whatever I was building at that base was changed to a Sea Colony Pod. I even hurried production for an infantry unit and next turn it was building the Pod again. It's like the game thought that my base belonged to the Gaians. I had to cancel the pact (Sealurk went home) in order to get control of my base back.

Did you have the gov turned on at that base ??

I have seen the gov automatically change my build orders bases on events, such as changing my secret project production to production of a garrison, when my last garrison was killed my a enemy missle.
    I have seen the truth, and it makes no sense.

Comment

Nope, never use Governors and after I cancelled the Pact all was back to normal so I didn't turn the Governor on by accident. I've never seen this before - maybe it's only related to Sealurks.

Comment

Sealurks are unique in that they a sea unit can make normal attacks on land units (and IIRC capture coastal land bases) The transfer possession bug is likely something do to with the coding that permitted theses abilities.
        Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; February 8, 2002, 16:29.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

So you're saying that when the Sealurk entered my base (while I was pacted) - the base was partially conquered? Sounds plausible... Bug might also happen with Gravships and Locusts. I should look at the Gaian's base readout and see if my base shows up there too.

Comment

What if you move your own Sealurk into their base? Or is this an AI only problem...

Comment

Working...
            X