No announcement yet.

Unit Morale Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Vel was just refering to the last thing you mentioned - they get the extra 25% on offense.

Comment

The incredible Creche

Something I take great delight in mentioning is the odd effect of Children Creche's (which all CC's in this post refer to, rather than to the Command Centre), basically, a unit in a base with a CC can attack or defend with greater than 50% morale. However it has to be in the base.
      The final + Morale from being in a base with a CC can push an elite units morale bonus to 62%. (normally capped at 50%)

A particular pecurility is the effect of CC's on worms under SE's with negative Morale, CC's are supposed to add morale bonuses to a unit to cancel out the negative morale from SE (thus always giving the unit positive morale). But due to imperfect code this morale bonus is given to worms too, despite the fact no morale is deducted from the worms. Thus, a gaian demon boil under Wealth+Eudo (-5 morale) can attack with a 112% morale bonus (that is, DOUBLE normal attack - this works equally well for defense).

Therfore, if you are going to use worms for base defense (against, for example, X-Gas) then pushing your morale to rock bottom and building CC's at all your bases gives monster PSI bonuses when defending or attacking from your bases, and can give even a hatchling demon boil strength.

(Technically, this feature is probably a bug, therfore exploiting it could technically be considered cheating, but seeing worms are quite weak anyway I'm willing to overlook those little technicalities)

Comment

Working...
      X