Fungal Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fungal Game

Attached is a zip of a save from the AI's revenge solo challenge. Forget where I got it from. I guess I used a bit too much nerve gas as within the next 3 turns EVERY SINGLE crawler, former & defender I own is destroyed by MW's etc. If nothing else, its entertaining!
    Attached Files
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

That was fun.

We should all take this as a lesson on why not to use nerve gas.
    Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

Uggghh!! So this is what its like to not be Gaian (i.e. automatic Mindworm capture opportunity): how do you guys stand it!?!
      I think I'll stick with the Green Meanies!

Comment

Impressiv...

Is there a formula which tells you, when the sea begins to raise? I never found one.

Comment

Once, as the Spartans, I entirely killed planet. Build pressure domes, sattilites, mutilple 1-1-1,T for each base, and a horde of planet busters, sigularity one for wiping out all rival bases (and blating all mountain ranges) sleaving only a few rival seabases, and mutiple fission and fussion ones for greaking up the resulting repeated fungus worm blows over the next dozen of so truns as until the ocean drwoned them out. Plant must have Freaking huge ice caps. Several thousand meter of ocean rize; no teraain left ecept ocean trench, no fungus left at all.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Wow, I would like to have seen that game! Perhaps I'll try something similar- I'm not going to complete the scenario in a decent time now.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
            X