I can't play SMAX anymore - Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't play SMAX anymore - Help.

I have SMAX installed but can't lay hands on the disk!

Anyone know of a way of fuzzing the cd check? I have installed patch 2 for SMAX.

Thanks
    (+1)

Gasmaske,

e-bay has a SMAX CD for sale, and the bidding closes tomorrow (I think, but it may be today). A friend advised me that bidding has stopped at $26. He was looking a while ago and a SMAX CD eventually sold for about $62!!!! I was looking for another SMAX disk since mine got munched by my laptop CD player. Luckily I was able to resurect it with a nifty CD repair kit that actually worked!

I'm afraid I don't know anything about a crack (I think that is the word).

Hydro

Comment

I use a CD crack for SMAX (dont like messing around with CD's - especially for a game I play as much as SMAX ).

You could try looking on www.megagames.com or www.gamecopyworld.com.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys - the game now works fine. Yahoo.

Andy
        Last edited by spartak; January 5, 2002, 05:52.
        (+1)

Comment

I need that crack too,
          tried to look for this nocd patch on MegaGames, but I have found that file stored at another server which seems doesn't exist...

if anyone got this crack plz sent one to me or tell me is there any other place i can find it.: (

here is my email: Earth_House@hotmail.com
          Human behavior is a economic behavior.
          - CEO Nwabudike Morgan
          "The Centauri Monopoly"

Comment

NoCD crack sent to EarthHouse

G.

PS:

No it didn't - zipped file too large for hotmail to accept (1.39MB) - any other addy i can send it to?

G.

Comment

I have hung the no-cd crack at Rynn's Gallery. Go to:

Easy to use website building tool for your professional or personal website and blog, web hosting, domain registration, email and more at Tripod.com!

and download from the last page there. (Note that it is 1.39MB, and Tripod isn't the fastest of d/l servers)

G.

Comment

yeah thx alot, btw what version that crack is?
                in fact i've already got smacx 1.0 nocd patch and looking for 2.0 version
                - CEO Nwabudike Morgan
                "The Centauri Monopoly"

Comment

Hmm - good question. I'm pretty sure it's the v2.0 crack. I just downloaded it four weeks ago after my harddrive crashed.

Comment

oh yeah, that is it! (just press ctrl+f4 and it shows smacx 2.0!)
                    thanks man.
                    - CEO Nwabudike Morgan
                    "The Centauri Monopoly"

Comment

Is there a SMACx nocd crack for Mac? I downloaded the one from ryansgallery but it wouldn't work. Message reads, "application used to create this file is not found," which usually happens when I download PC compatable files.
                      "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
                      I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
                      --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Working...
                      X