Explain This To Me Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain This To Me Please

I was playing the hive a month ago and compleated a recycling tank and since this was my first facility I got the hive builds first facility thing and it said that Lal already built the first facility in 2102

I'm like WTF is this. Did he rush build it or what. I didn't see if UN headquarters was located on some rich stip of land but 2102?
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Well Lal starts with rec tanks. He prolly started building it right away and had a mineral thingy close. or popped a pod first turn got cash or minerals from it.

Comment

Yes, probably one of those pods which say "[base facility or unit] production finished with recovered minerals" when you pop'em. Most likely.

Vytae, do you have the newest Gecko? Already posted a query in the thread, thought you'd happen to read this
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
      X