Star Trek : DS9 Total Conversion News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek : DS9 Total Conversion News

i posted some new screenies of the Star Trek : Deep Space 9 Total Conversion (too bad: only german texts ). look here: http://xenofungus.cjb.net

due to my private life the release plan goes as follows:

german version: end of nov/2001
    us/english version: dec/2001 (100% before christmas)

Ja! Schließlich! Ich mag wirklich die neuen Bürgerikonen - was ist Ihr Geheimnis?
    ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
    ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Ja!

What Googlie said (as long as it wasn't vulgar). After viewing the updated graphic samples at your site, Tres, I began drooling. I look forward to a free Christmas present for me in the form of this conversion.
      Your ad here!

Comment

Re: Ja!

Originally posted by civcop
        What Googlie said (as long as it wasn't vulgar).
        Hey! My name's not Google! He hasn't posted at all recently...

Anyways (in english):

Love the citizen icons and the special event graphics (you know, the science officer, colony administrator, etc.). Is the mod going to have a special tech tree on it's own or just the standard tech tree with some tweaks of your own?
        ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
        ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

well, i think firaxis glimpsed at star trek too during their tech tree development...
          i'll use a tweaked tech tree, but all facilities and special projects are trek.

the whole game text is converted to trek (if you are able to read german language, you should take a look to some more new screenies).

there are also some new things on the maps: various ship wreckages, b'hala monoliths, new grafix for solar collectors, mines, boreholes, sensors and stuff.

cu

Comment

another bunch of screenies is online.
            btw, thx for the positive opinions about this star trek tc

Comment

D'oh!

Sorry Cyber. I've no idea why I thought your post was one by Googlie. Perhaps it was the drool brought on my Tres' mod that got on the keyboard and caused the error. Either that or I wasn't paying attention. I vote for the former.
              Your ad here!

Comment

Working...
              X