Mr bush - i wish to claim the 5 million for bin laden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr bush - i wish to claim the 5 million for bin laden

Mr bush, it has obviously been overlooked by most, if not all players of alpha centauri/ alien crossfire, and your fbi agents.

I therefore wish to claim my 5 million dollar prize. For i have found bin ladin (or however it is spelt...im sure there are a few permitations, none of which use any letters ive used ) If you look carefully at brother lal... dont you think it is infact him? spooky huh?

quite a stereotype, but yes some people have pointed this out in the past. check out the wallpaper on www.civ3.com, they've got some stuff that caused some lal/bin laden confusion a while back on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      quite a stereotype, but yes some people have pointed this out in the past. check out the wallpaper on www.civ3.com, they've got some stuff that caused some lal/bin laden confusion a while back on there.
      I really should read here more often, rather then playing smac.

Comment

Ah...but are there any photos of Brother Lal with Bert peering over his shoulder?

That would be telling.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

when you think about Bin Laden have some Lal tendencies..... you know the "we want you well but we will probe the heck out of you and occasionally bribe one or two of your airplane from you and shoot you with it".......
          It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

I marked the similarity a few days ago, too, they look not too different, and both fight for the just cause killing with full rights a maximum of people. But I don't think you can claim the prize: Always you think you've got him but he will pop up the next game *again*.
            Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Bin Laden? Lal should be treated like one Though "Peacekeeper" has a tome of irony in it.

'eres the old "Is the Civ3-wallpaper fella actually Lal" - thread, if somebodys interested.
              http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...=Identify+this
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Oi!

Didn't I mention again that obvious lookalike back on September 19th?

And attach this piccy a few days later?
                Attached Files

Comment

stigmata turban / beard - very funny - haha

Comment

Erm...

Actually, TresXF I had six very funny lookalikes on my thread of the AC faction leaders, I wasn't picking on Asian/Arab culture.

Comment

Though "Peacekeeper" has a tome of irony in it.
                      Peace. Peace through war.
                      Without anyone else, peace is much simpler.

Indra

Comment

Working...
                      X